- Application Checklist
To begin the admissions process, please complete the following steps:
Request a tour and/or an admissions packet by calling 714-525-7200 or electronically at
Submit a completed application.
- Submit application fee of $100.
Submit a copy of grades/transcripts. Please note: Applicants entering the 7th – 9th grades must submit a report card showing grades from two previous semesters. Applicants entering the 10th – 12th grades must submit an official transcript from their current school. The document must show at what grade level the student took Algebra. Before acceptance, high school student transcripts will be reviewed by the Director of Counseling.
Submit a copy of immunization history.
Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or administrator and youth or senior pastor (forms are included in the application packet online.
Schedule and complete the Admissions Placement Test.
Schedule an individual interview with the principal if a previous meeting was not possible.
- Student will be mailed a registration packet.
- Student must complete and return the packet with $500 registration fee.
- Student may purchase uniforms from True Grits.
- Back to School packet will be mailed early August. Includes:
- Schedule Request form
- Supplies List
- Grade related information
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Signature Page
- Shuttle and Study Hall Updates
- Photo Release
- Back to School Calendar
- Booster Club Membership Guidelines