CSU, Chico: BA, Liberal Studies, Class of 2002
Biola University: MA, Education, Class of 2003
Pepperdine University: MS, Educational Leadership, Class of 2006
University of Southern California: Ed.D., Educational Leadership (ABD)
California Professional Clear Multiple Subject Credential and Administrative Services Credential
I felt a very strong calling from the Lord to go into teaching my senior year of high school. I knew I wanted to be an elementary teacher. My heart's desire was confirmed when I started my student teaching. I loved it immediately.
- I've been married to my husband, Jeremy, since March 2005.
- Jeremy likes to say we have a small zoo at home. We have 2 dogs and 3 birds. I say we have room in our home and hearts for more!
- I am the first in my family to graduate from college on both sides!
- I have lived in Orange County my whole life (with the exception of college) but all of my teaching experience has been in LA County.
- Jeremy and I have a heart for foster youth. We fostered our teenaged nephew about 10 years ago. He's now 23 and he still lives with us.
- My husband is a History teacher at Morningside High School in Inglewood.
Favorite Bible Verse:
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9