I chose teaching primarily because I believe it to be the calling that God has placed on my life, but also because of how highly I esteem it. Pandit J.L. Nehru said, "The destiny of a nation is shaped in the classrooms." NO career, NO work can be more rewarding than that of a teacher who is occupied in building the personality of a student in order to equip him/her to face the challenges of a competitive world in the throes of transition and change. As has been rightly said: an average teacher tells, a good teacher explains, an excellent teacher demonstrates, and an outstanding teacher inspires.
- I’m an outdoors person. I LOVE NATURE! I always find beauty in Creation
- My favorite hobbies include but are not limited to: Camping, hiking mountains and deserts, swimming in the ocean, and road tripping
- I love music. Most genres but ultimately Christian music
- I am first in my family to graduate from a university
- I am the 6th child of 8 siblings and I love my family