Re-enrollment (Current Students)
Dear Eastside families,
What a year of “Revival” it’s been! We have witnessed God paving pathways in the wilderness and rivers in the desert and He continues to breathe new life into us each and every day. We pray and believe He will continue to pour out His blessings into this new year!
It is hard to believe that it’s already time to plan for the 2023-24 school year. And we are very excited to announce that re-enrollment for next year has now begun!
As you consider re-enrollment for next year, here’s some preliminary information that we hope will aid in your decision making:
- 2023-24 School Year Calendar: Elementary (K-6th)
- 2023-24 School Year Calendar: Jr. High + High School
- 2023-24 Tuition Schedule
When you’re ready to re-enroll, here are some important steps to start the process:
- Fill out re-enrollment forms
- All required forms and waivers can be found and signed on Gradelink
- Please log into your Gradelink parent portal and find and click on the Re-Enroll Tab
- If you have not yet set up your Gradelink account and have questions regarding how to do so, please contact Ms. Precious Li in our front office or respond to this email.
- Submit the registration fee:
- Early Registration Fees for Returning Students:
- If paid by 1/31/23: $150
- If paid by 2/28/23: $250
- Registration fee if paid on or after 3/1/23: $300
- $50 off registration fee per sibling
Once these initial steps are completed, our office will contact you with further information regarding preparations for 2023-24.
We have witnessed such growth and God’s amazing favor and goodness this year at Eastside. We cannot wait to continue building on the good work that He has started and pray and hope you will continue to journey with us.
Praying for 2023-24!